Currently Westwood with Iford is a school with 'no grading'. This is because it converted to academy status in July 2022 and is waiting for it's first inspection as a new school within Palladian Academy Trust.
Palladian Academy Trust conduct regular visits to school to check its progress from the last inspection and to ensure that the school is providing a safe and good education for all it's learners. In the latest Education Review the Trust found:
- "There have been some transformational improvement seen across the school including the educational offer for pupils and the development of colleagues.
- Pupil voice is overwhelmingly positive and they talk about how the school is different, both in learning but also about the opportunities now on offer including visits and visitors to school.
- Pupils feel safe and know they have a trusted adult to talk to.
- They find the soft start to the day really beneficial to themselves and recognise that it supports other pupils too.
- Colleagues talk positively about how the development of the school has impacted on their practice.
- The environment is transformed. There is a vibrant and purposeful feel to the school and a more developed sense of pride from everyone."